Fiji Airways' new Premier Lounge at Nadi International Airport is now open to the airline's business class passengers, members of its Tabua Club and eligible Qantas frequent flyers.
Lighter, brighter and better-appointed, this is a welcome upgrade from the old lounge and more properly fitting for a flagship lounge at Fiji Airways' home port.
With room for 200 travellers, there should be plenty of space to go around.
Dining options include 'chef-inspired menus' from the buffet...
... barista-poured coffee and a cocktail bar, with Fiji Airways' signature cocktails mixed in the evenings...
... all of which can be enjoyed in the large dining area:
Also present is a 'Fiji Bean Cart' from which travellers can sample an array of local delicacies, and a pay-for-use spa, which will welcome both guests of the lounge and those without access.
A dedicated family area can be found here as well, with a fully-qualified Fijian nanny, a 'quiet zone', and a media room which doubles as a private meeting space.
Have some work to get through before your flight? Then head to the business zone where a number of iMacs stand ready, or connect to the WiFi using your own device, with charging outlets available throughout the lounge.
Or, just sit back and relax, for your final taste of Fiji Time before you depart.
The lounge welcomes the following guests:
- Fiji Airways business class passengers on international flights
- Fiji Airways Tabua Club members
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold, Platinum and Platinum One frequent flyers prior to Fiji Airways flights (no access when flying Jetstar)
- Priority Pass members travelling with any airline
- Any other traveller flying with any airline for a fee of FJD$99 (A$62.50) paid at reception
Qantas Club members have no access to this lounge, unless covered by one of the other categories above.