Passengers on Japan Airlines’ flights from Sydney to Tokyo Narita and beyond to selected destinations will soon unwrap new Tumi amenity kits in business class.
Red kits will be distributed from October 7 on JAL’s flights bound for Tokyo, while black kits will appear from October 6 when flying out of the Japanese capital.
In addition to the airline’s Sydney-Tokyo flights, the new business class amenity kits are also available on flights to Chicago, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Vancouver, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Paris and Moscow.
Inside the pouch are all of the basics – lip cream, a dental set, earplugs and an eye mask, but you’ll also find a moisture mask to help stay refreshed during a long flight.
From March next year, the kits will also take on a new shape and colour scheme:
Japan Airlines flies daily from Sydney to Tokyo’s Narita Airport, departing Sydney in the morning as JL772 and departing Tokyo in the evening as JL771.
Travelling to or beyond Tokyo with Japan Airlines?
- Photos: Japan Airlines' new first class lounge at Tokyo Haneda
- JAL delays Boeing 787 for Sydney-Tokyo, delivers Boeing 777-300ER
- Japan Airlines to provide free access to Wi-Fi hotspots across Japan
- Photos: Japan Airlines' revamped Sakura Lounges at Tokyo Haneda
- Photo tour: up close with Japan Airlines' new business class seat
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter: we're @AusBT