Planning to fire up your frequent Malaysia Airlines travels again now borders have reopened? Then the MHbiz Pro Corporate Travel Programme needs to be on your radar.
Why? Because it’s simply great value, bundling bountiful rewards with dollar-saving discounts, and helping to streamline your company’s travels too. Plus, if you join before May 31, you're in with a chance to win a return business class ticket to Kuala Lumpur!
More than a simple loyalty account: it’s an online flight booking tool, through which your employees can submit travel requests, and managers can both book those flights and generate expense reports as required.
It’s also free to join. And, for the first new 50 signups, you’ll receive a complimentary Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge pass valid until the end of 2022.
This article is presented in partnership with Malaysia Airlines.
Joining MHbiz Pro
Registering for MHbiz Pro is quick and easy, and can be done via the Malaysia Airlines website.
To get started, you’ll need some basics such as your business or company details, and a copy of your company registration certificate. If your business isn’t incorporated, proof of your business name registration or active ABN status will suffice.
There’s no joining fee to pay, no ongoing membership fee, and no minimum travel spend needed to qualify for that membership or to keep the account active.
Even better, the first 50 new signups will receive a complimentary Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge pass which opens the doors for a single visit to a business class Golden Lounge of your choice, and can be used at any time before the end of 2022.
Whether the pass is used by the business owner, or given to a hard-working employee to use on their next business trip, is up to you.
Booking flights via MHbiz Pro
Catering to businesses large and small, Malaysia Airlines’ MHbiz Pro tool allows your company to design and manage the flow of staff travel approvals.
To make sure your company’s procedures are followed before flights are booked, prospective travellers can lodge a ‘travel request’ through the system when they’re hoping to fly.
Then, a manager can review the request, give their approval, and then finalise the ticket: all through the one website.
It’s an ideal way to take the hassle out of travel planning, as employees can suggest their preferred flights and departure times as part of that travel request: all the boss has to do is approve, and pay.
Even more value from MHbiz Pro
All MHbiz Pro members enjoy discounts of up to 10% on Malaysia Airlines airfares: even at the very beginning, straight after joining the free program. Malaysia Airlines flies to over 1,000 destinations together with its Oneworld partners.
MHbiz Pro also allows you and your employees to book leisure trips for yourself and your family! All you need to do is choose 'Leisure Travel' in the portal and you can book your next overseas holiday with your loved ones.
With MHbiz Pro, your company will also earn Corporate Enrich Points which can be redeemed on future flights aboard Malaysia Airlines.
At any time, your company can generate reports to keep tabs on its travel spends: and of course, your business travellers can continue to earn Malaysia Airlines Enrich Points when booked on eligible Malaysia Airlines airfares.
Join MHbiz Pro today, and get ready to take your business to the next level!
The ticket prize is subject to the following terms & conditions;
- Travel is valid on Malaysia Airlines operated flights only (Ex. ADL/BNE/MEL/PER/SYD). No code-share flights are permitted.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If this prize winner certificate is lost or misplaced, it is not replaceable.
- Reservations can only be booked 30 days prior to departure & ticket must be issued within the ticketing time limit (TTL) as advised by MH.
- Travel must be completed by 30 Nov 2022 and will NOT be extended.
- No changes are permitted to travel arrangement once ticket(s) issued.
- Payment of taxes and airport fees must be made prior to the tickets being issued and are payable by credit/debit card only.
- All travel is subject to (“U”) class availability at the time of reservation. Seats are limited or may not be available during peak season which includes but not limited to Australian/New Zealand School Holidays, Easter & New Year periods etc.
- Enrich Frequent Flyers miles are not applicable and purchase of preferred seating is not permitted.
- All out of pocket expenses (e.g. accommodation, spending money, meals, travel insurance, transfers, and any other ancillary costs) are to be borne by the passenger(s).
- Prize winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g. passport, visa). Passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months at the time of travel.
- Use of the airfare tickets are subject to Malaysia Airlines general conditions of carriage available on malaysiaairlines.com.
- If the prize is not utilised as stated, it will be forfeited. Malaysia Airlines, their officer, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Malaysia Airlines will not be liable for any taxation, including FBT that may be levied as a result of winning.
- Bookings must be made by Malaysia Airlines through the contacts given below and strictly NOT allowed to book in GDS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOLDEN LOUNGE ACCESS with CONFIRMATION NUMBER
- You can access any of the three Golden Lounges (Satellite, Regional or Domestic) in Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The complimentary Golden Lounge Access (with Confirmation number) is valid for redemption from 1 June 2022 to 30 November 2022.
- Each Golden Lounge Confirmation Number admits one person only and strictly for one-time use. Once the confirmation number is issued, NO changes are permitted on the day of usage/date of travel. The confirmation number is non-transferable.
- The Golden Lounge Confirmation Number must be presented at the time of use.
- The passenger using the Golden Lounge Confirmation Number must be traveling on a Malaysia Airlines operated flight with MH flight number only.
- Golden Lounge Confirmation Number is not valid at Third-Party Lounges (lounges not operated by Malaysia Airlines) and Oneworld/Partner lounges.
- The Golden Lounge Confirmation Number may not be purchased by cash or credit card and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The validity of the redemption period cannot be extended and once expired, shall be deemed void.
- The redemption of the single complimentary access voucher is strictly for Golden Lounge access only. Golden Lounge will NOT accept walk-in access with this letter.
- In line with our company’s environmental sustainability initiative, the Golden Lounge Confirmation Number will be shared via email.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right at its sole discretion to vary or amend any of the terms and conditions herein at any time, without any prior notice.