Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer
Member since 24 Mar 2013
Total posts 33
Any ideas on booking QF ASA's business seats Sydney to Perth now the online option has been removed including what the points and cash component should be (not the web stated point cost). Also does anyone have knowledge of which flights/days/times the skybed fitted aircraft fly? Thank you for any assistance you can offer
Member since 07 May 2012
Total posts 302
I would call the QF call centre about the ASA. In relation to the sky bed, it does change frequently including within the 24 hours prior to flying regardless what is stated in the seat selection tool.
Member since 11 Mar 2012
Total posts 159
Marginal ASA's (ie ASA’s at Classic Award point cost) can be obtained by phone. Try the following:
1. Check on-line for classic award availability. If Classic Award availability exists, proceed to next step.
2. Call the new special phone number (1300 366 587) 9am-5pm EST Mo-Fr and ask "I would like to book a Classic Award fare as an Any Seat Award please".
3. You should not be charged any Telephone Assistance Booking Fee for the reservation
4. If the agent does not understand the request, ask them to check with a supervisor and try reversing the request above to "I would like to book an Any Seat Award in X/Z/U/P class" [these are the classic award fare classes for economy/premium/business/first]
5. If that doesn't work direct the person on the phone to "Right on Q number 7740"
Great advice11sjw just what I've been looking for much appreciated and safe travels.
Your welcome. Don't be scared to hang up and try again if it all seems to be going pear shaped. Good MASAing in 2014!
Hi Guest, join in the discussion on
Any ideas on booking QF ASA's business seats Sydney to Perth now the online option has been removed including what the points and cash component should be (not the web stated point
Already have an ET account? Log in below.
Signing up with Executive Traveller only takes a second and lets you
interact with our community. It's completely free and we'll never pass your information on to
Didn’t receive an activation email? Resend one to yourself here.
If you’ve forgotten your password, simply enter your email address
below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email to re-activate your account and enter a new password.
If you have not received the activation email, simply enter your email address below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email containing the activation link.
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get the latest news, reviews, tips and more sent straight to your inbox