Member since 30 Aug 2018
Total posts 2
The new transfer bonus campaign has started for Amex, NAB and some hotel reward programs.
Do you think we should hold on to our points or risk it and transfer it to Velocity?
Given Bain is about to take over in late October, not sure if they will devalue the points ey.
Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer
Member since 07 Aug 2013
Total posts 88
I would transfer however waiting for CBA to reinstate which I think will be in Oct after sale finalised and also when flybuys have their bonus.
Member since 02 Sep 2018
Total posts 351
I think the uncertainty is what really puts me off transferring right now. Unlike putting your money on shares, you can't just cash out your points if things go south so I'd wait until things settle and we get some sort of trust that nothing will happen to the program before I do anything with my points.
Member since 22 Aug 2018
Total posts 3
Im waiting for ANZ rewards transfer to be reactivated, so hopefully by October.
I would wait as 15-20% is the average transfer bonus and you may get a nice big one like 30-50% come October?
Unless your in my position were you need to transfer your points by a certain date due to closing your account
Does anyone have the approx. Bain sale date?
Hi Guest, join in the discussion on
20% Transfer Bonus Points
Already have an ET account? Log in below.
Signing up with Executive Traveller only takes a second and lets you
interact with our community. It's completely free and we'll never pass your information on to
Didn’t receive an activation email? Resend one to yourself here.
If you’ve forgotten your password, simply enter your email address
below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email to re-activate your account and enter a new password.
If you have not received the activation email, simply enter your email address below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email containing the activation link.
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get the latest news, reviews, tips and more sent straight to your inbox