Terms & conditions: Qantas Singapore business class competition
Information on how to enter the Qantas Singapore business class competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 3 June 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 9 June 2013.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or less, why you’d like to fly to Singapore in Qantas business class.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive two (2) business class return tickets for travel on Qantas between any of the following city pairs: Sydney and Singapore; Melbourne and Singapore; Brisbane and Singapore; Perth and Singapore.
7. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 30 September 2013 with travel completed by 31 December 2013.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner and their companion will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
9. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Qantas' Conditions of Carriage.
11. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Tuesday 11 June 2013, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
Hi Guest, join in the discussion on Terms & conditions: Qantas Singapore business class competition