Information on how to enter the Qantas Perth Business Lounge competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 11 August 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 16 August 2015.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or fewer what you enjoy most about visiting a Qantas lounge.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Three winners will be chosen to attend the official opening of the Qantas Business Lounge at Perth Airport from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesday August 26 2015.
7. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The prize does not include any travel component such as flights to or from Perth, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
9. The winners will be advised by email by Australian Business Traveller on Tuesday 18 August 2015, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller.
10. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
11. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.