EK A380 to return to Melbourne.

11 replies

neddie3noah

Member since 01 Oct 2021

Total posts 6

I wonder when Emirates will announce the return of the A380 to Melbourne. They announced Sydney's.

tommygun

Delta Air Lines - SkyMiles

Member since 16 Oct 2017

Total posts 182

Isn't there a codeshare with QF through DXB to Europe ports. That'd be reason enough for QFF members to prefer EK.

vhojm

Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer

Member since 25 Oct 2019

Total posts 29

Originally Posted by Rod H

Whilst it's good to see the EK A380 back in the air there's no way I would fly either F or J Class with them again.

Why would anyone bother with the horrible ( by comparison ) F and J Class seats of EK when one can fly with SQ.

SQ A380 is by far superior in most respects to the EK A380. Perhaps the shower and Bar make the EK A380 closer when flying F class .


This has to be one of the more outrageous comments ever posted on AUSBT/Executive Traveller

vhojm

Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer

Member since 25 Oct 2019

Total posts 29

Originally Posted by Rod H

It's time for you to grow up vhojm.

After some very bad experience's with EK I am entitled to express my thoughts without silly remarks from you.

The A380 is without doubt the most comfortable aeroplane ever built for passengers, it's just that some Airlines make it even better and I stated just that.

Can't you handle that fact?

Mate what does growing up have to do with anything.

You just reek of arrogance with comments like this.

Why don't you go fly economy before calling Emirates first class horrible.

The fact is you are out of touch with the common man and all your posts across this forum are ludicrous.

vhojm

Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer

Member since 25 Oct 2019

Total posts 29

Originally Posted by Rod H

I choose to fly in whatever Class I can afford and First Class is my choice followed by J.

I have also flown economy many times over the 50 years I have been involved in the aviation world so do know what it's like.

How many Airlines have you flown First Class in to be able to differentiate? I've flown plenty so do know what the differences are and that's what I was posting about.

Nice to know you take notice of my posts and if you have found them to be ludicrous why bother to even read them anymore?

It's not compulsory.


You just sound better and better with every thing you say.

I didn't realise this was where people came to brag about how many airlines they have flown in first.

If you must know I have flown in first on QF and BA. Yes they probably aren't the best first class products in the world but Ive been damn grateful to have been able to fly in first. You'd probably be laughing at me from your precious suite on SQ.

I also couldn't care less what you could afford buddy.


vhojm

Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer

Member since 25 Oct 2019

Total posts 29

Originally Posted by Rod H

Boy , have you got a chip on your shoulder, so much sarcasm and so little debate.




there is no debate old man, you're clearly just an arrogant, ungrateful wretch.

neddie3noah

Member since 01 Oct 2021

Total posts 6

This discussion is about whether or not EK will bring there A380 to Melbourne or not. Don't bring SQ into it. EK is far better than SQ on both the 77W and A388.

Rod H

Virgin Australia - Velocity Rewards

Member since 06 Mar 2015

Total posts 243

Fair call and enough said but you just brought SQ into it yourself.

neddie3noah

Member since 01 Oct 2021

Total posts 6

Originally Posted by Rod H

Fair call and enough said but you just brought SQ into it yourself.

Yeah only because I was mentioned above. But EK should be discussed. Hence why I started the trend.


tommygun

Delta Air Lines - SkyMiles

Member since 16 Oct 2017

Total posts 182

Can you people just stop bickering and insulting one another?

Travelbugsbitten

Member since 16 Aug 2019

Total posts 12

Originally Posted by neddie3noah

I wonder when Emirates will announce the return of the A380 to Melbourne. They announced Sydney's.

I don't know whether they will announce it, but they are already scheduled for 2022. I'm booked on an A380 out of Melbourne in August 2022.

neddie3noah

Member since 01 Oct 2021

Total posts 6

Originally Posted by Travelbugsbitten

Originally Posted by neddie3noah

I wonder when Emirates will announce the return of the A380 to Melbourne. They announced Sydney's.

I don't know whether they will announce it, but they are already scheduled for 2022. I'm booked on an A380 out of Melbourne in August 2022.

I'm booked from London (Heathrow) to Melbourne for 8th December this year and hoping that 1st December the A380 will resume to Melbourne aswell just like Sydney. Demand seems fairly high from both these cities.

Hi Guest, join in the discussion on EK A380 to return to Melbourne.

Attach Files