Information on how to enter the Qatar Airways competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qatar Airways are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 16 January 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 30 January 2015.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qatar Airways may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller and Qatar Airways.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive one (1) economy class return ticket for travel on Qatar Airways from Melbourne or Perth to one of Qatar Airways' 34 European destinations.
7. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 31 March 2015 with travel completed by 1 June 2015.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner will not accrue Qatar Privilege Club QMiles or QPoints on prize travel.
9. The prize does not include connecting flights within Australia to or from Melbourne or Perth; accommodation; travel insurance; ground transportation; or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage.
11. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on 6 February 2015, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Qatar Airways will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Qatar Airways reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Qatar Airways will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.