Up to 120,000 bonus Points - American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Bundle
Enjoy up to 120,000 bonus Qantas or Altitude Points when you apply for the two-card bundle, are approved and meet the minimum spend of $4k on Mastercard and $3k on AMEX - Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard and the American Express Westpac Altitude Black Card. T&Cs apply. New cards only. Click here to apply. Offer ends 15th October 2019. Find out more. Click here to apply.
- Bonus points on Qantas flights, Qantas Club membership
- Free overseas travel insurance
- Low monthly earning cap
- 25,000 bonus Qantas Points for eligible new customers
When Qantas Frequent Flyer points are the goal, look to NAB's Qantas Rewards Premium Visa credit card to collect up to 25,000 bonus Qantas Points as a new cardholder.
NAB Qantas Rewards Premium card: fast facts
- Grade/tier: Platinum
- Card type: Visa
- Loyalty program: Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qantas Points earned per dollar spend: 0.66 on the first $3,000 of monthly spend (one point per $1.50), and 0.33 on spends of $3,001-$6,000. No points earned thereafter.
Fees, charges and interest:
- Annual fee: $250
- Additional cardholder fee: $0
- Interest rate on purchases: 19.99% p.a.
- Interest-free days on purchases: Up to 44
- Interest rate on cash advances: 21.74% p.a.
- Total international transaction fee: 3%
- Minimum income requirement: None defined
- Minimum credit limit: $6,000
Bonus Qantas Points, interest-free deals
Apply by February 25 2018 and spend at least $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account to pocket an easy 25,000 bonus Qantas Points.
You can also grab an extra point per dollar when booking Qantas flights or paying for your Qantas Club membership using your NAB credit card, which puts you in the fast lane towards that next free flight.
As with most credit cards, you won't enjoy interest-free days on purchases while you're carrying a balance, so when you do make your purcahses each month, promptly paying them in full when your monthly statement arrives will help ensure the benefit of those points isn't offset by hefty interest charges.
Free travel insurance, purchase protection
NAB’s complimentary international travel and medical insurance coverage is reasonably generous, and switches on automatically after charging at least $500 of pre-paid transport or accommodation expenses to the card.
That’s anything from your return airfare through to Eurostar and other rail tickets, car or watercraft hire and any pre-paid hotel stays.
For domestic trips a subset of benefits apply covering flight delays, mishandled luggage and rental car insurance excess payments, along with insurance if your hotel or motel room is the subject of a burglary during your stay.
Other free insurances include price protection, transport accident and purchase protection and up to 12 months of free extended warranty coverage when buying eligible new appliances with your NAB credit card.