Up to 120,000 bonus Points - American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Bundle
Enjoy up to 120,000 bonus Qantas or Altitude Points when you apply for the two-card bundle, are approved and meet the minimum spend of $4k on Mastercard and $3k on AMEX - Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard and the American Express Westpac Altitude Black Card. T&Cs apply. New cards only. Click here to apply. Offer ends 15th October 2019. Find out more. Click here to apply.
Information on how to enter the 'Welcome the Qantas Boeing 737 in RetroRoo livery contest' forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 15 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01am (EST) Saturday 15 November 2014 to 3.59pm (EST) Monday 17 November, 2014.
3. To enter, visit the Australian Business Traveller 'Welcome the Qantas Boeing 737 in RetroRoo livery' contest page and complete the entry form with your name and email address, and answer the question: In 25 words or less, tells us what the Qantas RetroRoo livery means to you.
4. Ten winners will be chosen by Australian Business Traveller and invited to attend the official welcome event at the Qantas JetBase, Sydney Airport, on Wednesday 19 November dressed in 'business casual' attire.
5. Winners will be responsible for providing their own transport to and from the Qantas Campus at 10 Bourke Road, Mascot.
6. By entering this contest, each winner agrees that Australian Business Traveller may use their name and photo for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
7. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be advised by email by Australian Business Traveller by 9am Tuesday 18 November, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller and the Australian Business Traveller Facebook page that same morning.
9. Australian Business Traveller will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
10. Australian Business Traveller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
11. Australian Business Traveller will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.