Information on how to enter the 'See the final flight of Qantas' very first Boeing 747-400 contest' forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 15 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01am (EST) Wednesday 25 February 2015 to 11.59pm (EST) Sunday 1 March, 2015.
3. To enter, visit the Australian Business Traveller 'See the final flight of Qantas' very first Boeing 747-400 contest' page and complete the entry form with your name and email address, and in 25 words or fewer describe What the Qantas Boeing 747 means to you.
4. Two winners will be chosen by Australian Business Traveller and invited to attend the official welcome for the Qantas Boeing 747 VH-OJA at Wollongong's Illawarra Regional Airport on Sunday 19 November, dressed in 'smart casual' attire, with transport provided to and from the Qantas Campus at 10 Bourke Road, Mascot. Note that the delivery schedule and timing is weather-dependent.
5. The winners will also have the option to attend an exclusive pre-flight briefing in Sydney from 10.30am on Thursday March 5 at the Qantas Campus for a ‘behind the scenes’ look at the preparations for this one-off Boeing 747 flight to a regional airport.
6. By entering this contest, each winner agrees that Australian Business Traveller may use their name and photo for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
7. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be advised by email by Australian Business Traveller by 11am Monday 2 March 2015, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller and the Australian Business Traveller Facebook page that same morning.
9. Australian Business Traveller will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
10. Australian Business Traveller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
11. Australian Business Traveller will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.