Terms & conditions: AusBT 'Win an iPad Mini Retina' contest
Information on how to enter the Australian Business Traveller 'Win an iPad Mini Retina' contest forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01am (EST) Wednesday 11 December 2013 to 11.59pm (EST) Friday 20 December 2013.
3. To enter, visit the Australian Business Traveller 'Win an iPad Mini Retina' contest page and complete the entry form with your name and email address, and answer the question: In 25 words or less, tells us about your favourite iPad travel app.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller may use their name and photo for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The contest winner will receive an Apple iPad Mini Retina 16GB WiFi. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller by Monday 23 December 2013, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
8. Australian Business Traveller will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
9. Australian Business Traveller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
10. Australian Business Traveller will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.