Information on how to enter the Fiji Airways 'Win a long weekend in Fiji' competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Fiji Airways are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 7.00pm (EST) on 24 April 2014 and closes at 6.59pm (EST) on 30 April 2014.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or less, why you’d like to spend a long weekend in Suva, the capital city of Fiji.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Fiji Airways may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive two (2) business class return tickets for travel on Fiji Airways between Sydney and Suva, departing Sydney on Friday 2 May 2014 on Fiji Airways' inaugural Sydney-Suva flight and returning to Sydney on Monday 5 May 2014, with three nights' accommodation at the Holiday Inn Suva.
7. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The prize does not include meals, transfers, travel insurance or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
9. Prize travel is subject to Fiji Airways' Conditions of Carriage.
10. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on the evening of Wednesday 30 April 2014, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
11. Australian Business Traveller and Fiji Airways will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Fiji Airways reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Fiji Airways will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.