Information on how to enter the Win a trip to Dallas with Qantas on the Airbus A380 inaugural forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 1 September 2014 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on Sunday 14 September 2014.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or less, why you’d like to fly the world’s largest passenger aircraft on the world’s longest route.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive two (2) premium economy class return tickets for travel on Qantas from Sydney to Dallas/Forth Worth. Winners not in Sydney will receive two (2) return economy class tickets for travel to Sydney from the nearest Qanats port.
7. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 30 September 2014 with travel completed by 31 October 2015.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner and their companion will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
9. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Qantas' Conditions of Carriage.
11. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Tuesday 16 September 2014, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.