Information on how to enter the Win a business class trip to Hong Kong with Virgin Australia reader contest forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on April 24 2018 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 4 May 2018.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in up to 50 words, why you’d like to fly to Hong Kong with Virgin Australia.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Virgin Australia may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. One (1) winner will receive one (1) business class return ticket for travel on Virgin Australia between Sydney and Hong Kong, flights subject to availability, with travel to be completed by 1 May 2019.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winners will not accrue Velocity Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
9. The prize does not include domestic connecting flights, transfers, accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Virgin Australia's Conditions of Carriage.
11. The winners will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller by May 11 2018, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.