May 22, 2020, 10:26 AM
Great news. You can fly into Singapore but where too after that?
May 20, 2020, 03:44 PM
If you're not an Australian citizen, you don't need permission to leave.
May 05, 2020, 07:38 PM
Don't forget the Slater & Gordon class action against the airlines who refuse refunds https://www.slatergordon.com.au/class-actions/current-class-actions/travel-vouchers
May 05, 2020, 05:33 PM
A country who divides the rich and poor. 80% of Singaporeans live in government housing and the other 20% are mostly rich who live a completely different life.
Apr 16, 2020, 06:23 AM
Qantas and Jetstar are using their websites to raise working capital and have no intention of delivering all the flights. What they then do is offer credit vouchers and increase the cost of the ticket prices down the track forcing voucher holders to pay more money to use the vouchers before they ...
braddalton hasn't participated in any discussions