If you’re not already a member of Qantas’ Aquire scheme for businesses, now’s the time to join: new members can pick up an easy 10,000 Aquire Points when signing-up from April 8 through to May 18, and all it costs is an $89.50 joining fee.
Aquire Points can be converted into Qantas frequent flyer points on a 1:1 basis, so that welcome gift quickly becomes 10,000 Qantas Points – enough for a one-way upgrade to business class on a short Sydney-Melbourne flight, or a return upgrade on the more-expensive flexible tickets.
A new web gadget has also been introduced to help business owners maximise their Aquire Points through money that they’re already spending, which also shows potential members how many Aquire Points they could be earning through the program.
Using the web gadget, business owners can plug in how often their staff travel on business and where they fly to…
… along with their rough business expenditure in the categories covered by Aquire partners:
To celebrate Aquire’s first anniversary, both Qantas and a number of those partners are chiming in with great bonus offers of their own, open to both new and existing members of the scheme and also kicking off from tomorrow, April 8. Here are the ten best in our book:
- Qantas: Earn 50% more Aquire Points on the first five flights taken by your employees before May 30 2015, when travelling for business purposes
- Westpac: Pocket 40,000 Aquire Points when signing up for a new BusinessChoice Aquire Rewards credit card
- Avis and Budget: Double Aquire Points on eligible car rentals
- Staples: Double Aquire Points on purchases made at Staples.com.au
- QBE: Double Aquire Points on domestic or business worldwide travel insurance
- Regus: 10,000 bonus Aquire Points on signing a new office agreement
- GIO: Earn double Aquire Points on business and workers compensation insurance purchases and renewals
- MeeMeep: Spend $3,000 on eligible deliveries and earn 40,000 bonus Aquire Points
- Macquarie Leasing: Collect 50,000 bonus Aquire Points when using the company’s car buying service
- Randstad: Amass double Aquire Points on all permanent job placements
You'll find the new web gadget on the Aquire website, where you can also sign up to collect those easy 10,000 bonus points.
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter: we're @AusBT