Information on how to enter the Australian Business Traveller travel technology survey forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller, participating prize vendors and their PR agencies are not eligible to enter.
2. The survey and associated contest will run from 12.01 am (EST) Thursday 22 September 2011 to 11.59pm (EST) Friday 30 September 2011.
3. To enter, complete the online Australian Business Traveller travel technology survey and, when prompted, answer the question: In 25 words or less, tell us who or what would be your ultimate travel companion?
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Contest winners will receive one of the prizes outlined on the Australian Business Traveller travel technology survey page. Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
7. The winners will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller by Wednesday 5 October 2011, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller.
8. Australian Business Traveller and participating vendors and their PR agencies will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
9. Australian Business Traveller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
10. Australian Business Traveller will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.