Information on how to enter the Cathay Pacific 'Win a Trip to London' contest forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Cathay Pacific are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest commences at 12.01am (EST) on 24 June 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 30 June 2013 (Promotion Period).
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us in 25 words or less why you’d like to fly to London with Cathay Pacific.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Cathay Pacific may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive two (2) premium economy return tickets on Cathay Pacific between the following city pairs: Sydney and London; Melbourne and London; Brisbane and London; Perth and London; Adelaide and London; Cairns and London.
7. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 31 October 2013 with travel completed by 31 December 2013.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner and their companion will not accrue Asia Miles or Marco Polo Club Miles prize travel.
9. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Cathay Pacific's Conditions of Carriage [360k PDF].
11. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Monday 1 July 2013, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Cathay Pacific will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Cathay Pacific reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Cathay Pacific will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.