Information on how to enter the Virgin Australia Airbus 330 Coast to Coast competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 9 April 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 21 April 2013.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or less, why you’d like to fly on Virgin Australia’s Airbus A330 Coast to Coast service
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Virgin Australia may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive two (2) business class return tickets for travel on Virgin Australia’s Airbus A330 Coast to Coast service between the following city pairs: Sydney and Perth; Melbourne and Perth; or Brisbane and Perth.
7. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 30 September 2013 with travel completed by 31 December 2013.
8. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner and their companion will not accrue Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
9. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
10. Prize travel is subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage.
11. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Monday 22 April 2013, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion
14. Australian Business Traveller and Virgin Australia will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.