IN BRIEF | So you can't get close enough to Boeing's shiny new 787 Dreamliner on its visit to Sydney and Melbourne this week – and even our extensive photo gallery and flight report of the first ANA 787 have failed to sate your appetite.
Then check out this superbly detailed cutaway diagram by Tim Bicheno-Brown.
It's part of the amazing cutaway collection at aviation hub FlightGlobal.com, with many of the diagrams available for sale in a variety of sizes.
Bicheno-Brown's x-ray masterpiece even includes the small but funky crew rest areas (shown below, and in the diagram at position 44) which we snapped for an earlier article.
Also in AusBT's Boeing 787 Dreamliner coverage:
- Photos and flight report: ANA’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Jetstar to run 787 Dreamliner on Auckland-Singapore flights
- Fan pays $32,700 for seat on first ANA Boeing 787 Dreamliner flight
- Exclusive photo tour: inside ANA's new Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Photos: inside the Boeing 787's funky crew rest 'loft'
- Why business travellers will love the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Boeing’s 787 nixes first class for business, premium economy
- Qantas does the 787 shuffle
- Photos & video: Inside the first ANA Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Boeing chooses Android for 787 Dreamliner's entertainment system
- United aims for first Boeing 787 Dreamliner flights by mid-2012