Business travellers heading to Tokyo and beyond with Qantas’ Oneworld partner Japan Airlines can now book their flights, access their reservation details, complete online check-in and view updates for their journey in real-time via JAL’s new English language mobile website.
When venturing to JAL’s regular website on a mobile device, jetsetters are first presented with the generic welcome screen…
… but after selecting ‘Australia’ and ‘English’, the website switches to the mobile version with these key features easily at hand:
Flights can then be booked in five easy steps, including from Sydney to Tokyo Narita airport:
The site also presents a ‘best fare’ calendar, which can be browsed by dragging the dates to the left or right before choosing proceeding with the booking…
Japan Airlines said that the focus of its new mobile site was “on usability, by making all functions and content accessible with as few taps as possible.”
Other languages also supported by the new mobile website include Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Hong Kong Traditional Chinese, Taiwan Traditional Chinese and Thai.
Travelling to or beyond Tokyo with Japan Airlines?
- Japan Airlines unveils new business class amenity kits
- Photos: Japan Airlines' new first class lounge at Tokyo Haneda
- JAL delays Boeing 787 for Sydney-Tokyo, delivers Boeing 777-300ER
- Japan Airlines to provide free access to Wi-Fi hotspots across Japan
- Japan Airlines Boeing 787s get SkySuites, premium economy
- Photo tour: up close with Japan Airlines' new business class seat
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter: we're @AusBT