In brief: Got a multi-stop international trip with Qantas on the cards? Then move fast, because the first 100 Qantas frequent flyer members to book such a jaunt will pick up a free 20,000 frequent flyer points.
Qantas is offering the deal as part of a promotion around changes to its online multi-city flight booking system. To quality you need to book a trip of at least three flight segments, and only one of these needs to be a QF flight number. The 20,000 bonus points will come on top of whatever points your trip is already set to earn.
Among the improvements Qantas is spruiking for its multi-city flight booking system are:
- access more flight options, more partner airlines and more destinations
- view up to 50 alternative flight options for each flight segment you choose including price differences
- search by "best price" or "more flexible fares" so you can easily find the flights that suit you
- filter search results to only include flights that are eligible for Frequent Flyer upgrades
- book Premium Economy, as well as First, Business and Economy online
- book a segment of your multi-city flight itinerary in one class and other segments in another class