Information on how to enter the Fly to Tokyo with Qantas competition forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences at 12.01am (EST) on 22 July 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on 26 July 2015.
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us, in 25 words or fewer, why you’d like to fly to Tokyo with Qantas.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Six winners will be chosen and booked to fly from Brisbane to Tokyo/Narita on the inaugural QF61 service on 1 August 2015, with an open return from Tokyo/Haneda to Sydney on Qantas flight QF26. Inability to travel on the inaugural QF61 Brisbane-Tokyo/Narita service on 1 August 2015 will result in a redraw.
7. One winner will travel in business class on the Brisbane-Tokyo/Narita and Tokyo/Haneda-Sydney flights; the remaining five winners will travel in economy class on the Brisbane-Tokyo/Narita and Tokyo/Haneda-Sydney flights.
8. The Tokyo/Haneda-Sydney flight QF26 must be taken no later than 30 November 2015.
9. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winners will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
10. The prize does not include connecting flights within Australia (such as to Brisbane for departure QF61, and from Sydney for arrival on QF26), transfers and accommodation in Japan, travel insurance or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
11. Prize travel is subject to Qantas' Conditions of Carriage.
12. The winners will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Monday 27 July 2015, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
14. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
15. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.