Information on how to enter the Australian Business Traveller / Qantas flight simulator contest forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01 am (EST) Monday 8 August 2011 to 11.59pm (EST) Sunday 14 August 2011.
3. To enter, leave a comment under the 'Qantas flight simulator contest' article on the Australian Business Traveller Facebook page telling us what you enjoy most about flying with Qantas.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
5. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive one (1) sixty minute session on a Qantas flight simulator at the Qantas training facility in Sydney, with Qantas providing one return airfare to Sydney from the winner's nearest capital city. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
7. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Monday 15 August 2011, and their name published on Australian Business Traveller. We have a winner!
8. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
9. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
10. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.