100,000 Bonus Qantas Points - ANZ Frequent Flyer Black
100,000 bonus Qantas Points and $200 back to your new card. Minimum spend. T&Cs apply. Click here. Click here to apply.
UPDATE | Qantas has issued a new timetable starting Monday October 17 which sees 110 flights per week cancelled due to ongoing industrial action. For a complete list of all cancelled flights, click here.
PREVIOUS | Qantas has cancelled two flights today, and scheduled delays of up to an hour for six more, in response to the latest round of industrial action by aircraft maintenance engineers.
A spokesman for the airline confirmed to Australian Business Traveller that eight flights at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth airports will be affected, impacting some 1,300 passengers.
- QF449 Sydney-Melbourne: cancelled
- QF462 Melbourne-Sydney: cancelled
- QF627 Brisbane: Melbourne: 55 minutes delay
- QF634 Melbourne-Brisbane: 50 minutes delay
- QF453 Sydney-Melbourne: 10 minutes delay
- QF481 Melbourne-Perth: 45 minutes delay
- QF455 Sydney-Melbourne: 10 minutes delay
- QF466 Melbourne-Sydney: 10 minutes delay
"We apologise to customers," said Qantas' Olivia Wirth in a statement. "All passengers on cancelled services have been accommodated on later services and the plans we have put in place will ensure that passengers can get to their destinations with minimal delays."
Nearly 30 flights were cancelled on Tuesday following a four-hour strike, while unions are also threatening further strikes in October.