Up to 120,000 bonus Points - American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Bundle
Enjoy up to 120,000 bonus Qantas or Altitude Points when you apply for the two-card bundle, are approved and meet the minimum spend of $4k on Mastercard and $3k on AMEX - Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard and the American Express Westpac Altitude Black Card. T&Cs apply. New cards only. Click here to apply. Offer ends 15th October 2019. Find out more. Click here to apply.
Here's a top travel hack for Qantas frequent flyers: grab free membership in the airline's epiQure wine club, a deal valued at $99 or 13,000 points.
All you need is your frequent flyer number and a special promotional code – which is loungejoin – and one year's membership of epiQure is yours.
Qantas describes epiQure as "an online community offering you a wealth of wine, events and rewards", including three points for every dollar spent on wine orders as well as tickets to food and wine events promoted through the site.
Here's how to start earning frequent flyer points for your plonk.
1. Head to qantasepiqure.com.au and click the Join now tile to the right of the page.
2. On the signup page, enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer number and the password to your online QFF account.
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? Here's a handy hack that'll let you skip the $82.50 sign-up fee and join for free (valid until November 30, 2012)
3. When your information is confirmed you'll see a box where you can enter gift certificates and coupon codes. Enter loungejoin and click the Apply button.
4. Voila! Enjoy 12 months of free epiQure membership.
Thanks to AusBT reader and Cab Sav sipper James K for sharing this find with us!
Like a drop of wine? So do we! Check out some more recent grape-related coverage on Australian Business Traveller:
- A wine expert suggests the best wines to pick when you're in the air.
- Six things to carry with you to improve any dreary airport lounge bar when it's drinks o'clock.
- How to safely pack wine in your luggage: learn from our past mistakes!
- And for the foodies: we review Etihad's chef-prepared, eight-course, ten-wine tasting menu between Sydney and Abu Dhabi.
For more strategies, tips and hacks for the business traveller and frequent flyer, follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter – we're @AusBT.