Information on how to enter the 'Win Premium Membership to the Qantas Golf Club contest' forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01am (EST) Friday 5 December 2014 to 11.59pm (EST) Sunday 14 December, 2014.
3. To enter, visit the Australian Business Traveller 'Win Premium Membership to the Qantas Golf Club' contest page and complete the entry form with your name and email address, and answer the question: In 25 words or fewer, tells us which golf course from the Qantas Golf Club you'd like play at, and why?
4. Three winners will be chosen by Australian Business Traveller to receive one year of Premium membership to the Qantas Golf Club valued at $249.
5. By entering this contest, each winner agrees that Australian Business Traveller may use their name and photo for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
6. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will be advised by email by Australian Business Traveller by 2pm Monday 15 December, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller and the Australian Business Traveller Facebook page that same day.
8. Australian Business Traveller will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
9. Australian Business Traveller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
10. Australian Business Traveller will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.